[tm_pb_section admin_label=”section”][tm_pb_row admin_label=”row”][tm_pb_column type=”4_4″][tm_pb_text admin_label=”Text” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Get more energy. Improve your sex drive. Be stronger and improve your overall quality of life with Growth Hormone Therapy.
Growth hormones are the building blocks to life. When used as part of an anti-aging therapy, they promote youth and vitality, and help women look younger.
What is Sermorelin Acetate?
- Sermorelin Acetate is a compound similar in structure to growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). Sermorelin has been known to stimulate the pituitary gland to produce and secrete growth hormone
- It is a bioidentical hormone peptide sequence comprised of 29 amino acids
- Sermorelin was approved by the FDA to treat children but many functional medicine doctors are using it off label to optimize growth hormone levels of adult patients
- Unlike HGH, Sermorelin is affordable, and can be used off label
- Sermorelin Aceteate is best prescribed to taken at least 30 minutes before or after food consumption
- Sermorelin Acetate is normally prescribed at night to maximize the body’s natural cycle of growth hormone and stimulate the pituitary gland during REM sleep
Is Sermorelin right for me? Schedule Your Consultation
What forms of Sermorelin are available?
Sermorelin is available in lyophilized injectable form and oral preparations.
What are GHRP 2 and 6? How are they used with Sermorelin?
GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 are forms of Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides. Growth hormone releasing peptides stimulate the pituitary gland’s natural production of endogenous human growth hormone. Sermorelin is an analogue of growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). Synergistic release of GH from the pituitary gland is initiated when Sermorelin is concurrently administered with a growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP-6 or GHRP-2). NuFemme Rejuvenation Clinic offers Sermorelin independently or combined with GHRP-2, GHRP-6 or both.
Sermorelin: Patient Education
Key benefits for using Sermorelin:
Based on the literature, Sermorelin has been shown to be effective in raising growth hormone/ insulin like growth factor – 1 levels which helps to:
- Increase bone and mineral density
- Strengthen your cardiovascular system
- Increase lean muscle
- Increase sex drive
- Faster recovery from injuries
- Regenerate nerve tissues
- Strengthen immune system
- Get more energy
- Better memory and mental clarity
Patient Benefits Over Time
Benefits for patients on Sermorelin shown over the first eight weeks of protocol may include improvements in:
Quality of sleep
Recovery from workouts