Article provided by: chapter5recovery.com
Looking for an alcohol detox center to treat your addiction condition is imperative for smooth and fast rehabilitation. Royal Life Centers is a highly sought-after rehab facility with proven treatments and therapies and an expert staff team. Our addiction treatment programs ensure lasting success with sobriety for our patients and improve their mental wellness.
Top reasons to choose our alcohol detox center
As a leading treatment center for alcohol dependency, our facility creates the ideal environment for healing and recovery. Here's why we rank as the #1 place to detox from alcohol:
- Facility – We reduce our patients' pain and discomfort during the withdrawal phase by providing them with upscale accommodation and gourmet meals.
- Amenities – We offer modern amenities and conduct recreational activities and adventure therapies to keep our patients entertained and relaxed during their leisure.
- Treatments and therapies – We use a combination of evidence-based treatments and holistic programs to help patients embrace sobriety and maintain it in the long term.
We are a leading rehab in Arizona with the lowest relapse rates and hundreds of successful stories. Our rehab team relies on holistic recovery programs to help our patients embrace long-lasting sobriety and healthy living over the years.
Is alcohol detox crucial for recovery?
Medical detox is an inevitable preparatory stage in the recovery process. When it comes to people with a long addiction history, medical detox may be their only option to attain a safe and sustainable recovery. Detox prepares the body by eliminating the toxins resulting from months or years of alcohol abuse.
Medical detox restores the brain's chemical imbalances to their pre-addiction state and reduces the intensity of withdrawal symptoms. More importantly, the detox procedure calms your mind, allowing you to regain control over your thoughts, emotions, and behavior and preparing you for subsequent rehab programs.
What can I expect during alcohol detox?
Alcohol detox is the process of using specific drugs to inhibit cravings, minimize the withdrawal's effects, and rewire the nervous system. It is a preparatory step before a full-fledged alcohol abuse disorder treatment. Our clinical staff will monitor you around-the-clock during detox to help you overcome the withdrawal symptoms safely. Typically medical detox involves the following three steps:
- Intake - Our medical team will conduct a comprehensive medical examination and psychiatric evaluation to review your drug history during intake and admissions. The results of the clinical screening will allow us to understand your unique addiction situation.
- Medication - We use specific medications to manage withdrawal symptoms and mimic the alcohol's effects. Our clinicians also use prescription drugs to reduce the symptoms of co-occurring disorders and mitigate the general discomfort.
- Stabilization - In the final stage of detox, you can expect to undergo medical and psychological therapies to attain a more balanced mind and body.
Call 877-recovery/877-732-6837 for a free consultation. Royal Life Centers is a leading alcohol detox center with world-class amenities and a friendly staff team. The serene, relaxing, and supportive ambiance at our rehab can help you embrace sobriety in a relatively short period.