Article provided by: West Hollywood ATC
West Hollywood Addiction Treatment Center is a top-rated rehab for drug and alcohol abuse disorders. We offer the best heroin detox in West Hollywood and prepare patients for a sober, healthy, and fulfilling life. We customize our detox procedure to cater to our patients' needs and recovery goals.
Our heroin detox process
We personalize our heroin detox in West Hollywood to help our recovering addicts attain comprehensive recovery from addiction. Our medical detox process involves the following stages:
- Evaluation – We begin the detox process with a comprehensive clinical screening. The clinical assessment helps us understand the severity of your addiction condition, the presence of co-occurring mental health issues, and overall health status. We then customize the detox program to best suit your medical needs and recovery goals.
- Stabilization – Our physicians prepare our patients for detox by educating them on what to expect along the process. We also stabilize the patients using drugs such as Buprenorphine, Methadone, Naltrexone, and Suboxone.
- Transition into further treatment – We also prepare the patients for counseling, psychotherapies, and group therapy sessions the following detox to help them attain holistic recovery from addiction.
Our detox treatment provides patients with a safe and speedy recovery and reduces their risk for relapse in the long haul. It also helps you overcome the dangerous and unpleasant withdrawal phase in a pain-free manner.
Top reasons to seek inpatient treatment for heroin addiction
Inpatient treatment offers the highest level of addiction care and medical support for heroin users. Besides, you will be under the close medical supervision of an experienced clinical team during recovery, which can help you manage the dangerous withdrawal symptoms safely.
The residential treatment offers an immersive healing experience that can prepare you for sobriety in the long term.
How to prevent heroin relapse?
Relapse accidents are common in recovering addicts in the initial 6-12 months after residential treatment. However, here's what to do to avoid relapse and lead a sober life after rehab treatment, such as:
- Continue the medications - If you are on prescription medications such as buprenorphine or methadone, make sure that you continue taking those drugs until your treatment specialist advises you to stop. In some cases, stopping medications can trigger withdrawal symptoms and cravings, causing patients to relapse.
- Attend ongoing care programs and support group meetings - Heroin is a drug with lasting effects on the brain's reward system even after the substance is no longer in your body. Ongoing care programs can strengthen your commitment to sobriety and provide you with emotional support to maintain a clean lifestyle moving forward.
- Make sober friends - Get rid of old friends that encouraged you to use heroin and make sure to build a new social network. Try to keep boredom at bay by developing new hobbies and keeping yourself occupied. Besides, staying close to family can help you receive plenty of love and support in your journey towards sobriety.
West Hollywood Addiction Treatment Center is a premier drug rehab in California with upscale accommodations, gourmet meal options, evidence-based and holistic therapies, and a friendly staff team. Our heroin detox in West Hollywood helps patients overcome their withdrawal symptoms safely and prepares them for a successful life ahead.Heroin Detox West Hollywood
View Larger Map