Low Libido And Menopause
While going through menopause is an inevitable stage in our lives, you don’t have to accept the decline in sexual wellbeing as “part of the deal.” Don’t let low libido impact your confidence and strain your relationship with your partner.
What Causes Low Libido During Menopause?
The decline in both estrogen and testosterone levels in women during menopause can make it more difficult to become aroused. Low estrogen level also causes virginal dryness and the lack of lubrication can lead to discomfort during intercourse.
In addition, other menopausal symptoms such as irritability, insomnia, fatigue, mood swings, weight gain, and bladder control problem can affect sex drive.
How To Improve Libido During Menopause
Depending on the root cause, there are different ways to help improve libido during menopause:
- Hormone Balancing with NuFemme Medical
- Lubricants, virginal moisturizers, or medication to relieve virginal dryness.
- Hormone therapy with NuFemme Medical to balance hormonal levels.
- Oral medication to increase the thickness of virginal tissue and reduce pain during intercourse.
- Communication with your partner to improve physical intimacy.
- Regular exercise to elevate your mood and boost your confidence.
Hormone balancing with NuFemme Medical is a safe and powerful option that can help you get back control over your desire to have sex. Contact a NuFemme medical provider today to learn more about how the benefits of a customized hormone therapy plan that can help you safely and effectively take back control over the changes in your body.