Dear Valued Patient:
As the Coronavrius (COVID-19) continues to spread and impact our communities, I wanted to assure you that NuMale and NuFemme are taking every precaution to ensure your continued health and safety.
First and foremost, our organization has always, and will continue to abide by the exposure control measures set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our Medical Directors are actively monitoring the evolving situation and have implemented heightened sanitation measures set forth by the CDC.
In addition to the guidelines outlined for healthcare facilities, the CDC has recommended steps you can take to help protect you are your family from the Corona Virus.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home when you’re sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
With these measures in place we are confident that our clinics will remain safe and we will remain open for business. We look forward to seeing you soon.