What Is Sermorelin Acetate?
Get this, ladies: Growth hormone therapy isn’t just for the guys!
Get the skinny on a special compound called Sermorelin Acetate and how it works in helping you defy those pesky symptoms of aging:
- Sermorelin Acetate is a compound similar in structure to growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). Sermorelin has been known to stimulate the pituitary gland to produce and secrete growth hormone
- It’s a bioidentical hormone peptide sequence comprised of 29 amino acids
- It has been approved by the FDA to treat children, but many medical providers have found success with its off-label use of optimizing growth hormone levels in adult patients
- Unlike human growth hormone (HGH), Sermorelin treatment for women is affordable and may be safely used off-label
- GHRP-2 and GHRP-6, forms of growth hormone releasing peptides, stimulate the pituitary gland’s natural production of endogenous HGH; NuFemme offers Sermorelin independently or combined with GHRP-2, GHRP-6 or both
What Are the Benefits of Sermorelin (HGRH) Use?
There are myriad benefits with HGRH treatment and consistent use.
Ladies taking Sermorelin over an eight week period may see improvements in sleep quality during week one, with quicker recovery post-workouts by week two. By the fourth week, mental sharpness and clarity are heightened; in week six, the skin’s elasticity shows significant improvement; and after two months of use, body composition is enhanced.
Discover even more Sermorelin effects women may enjoy below:
- Increased bone and mineral density
- Strengthened cardiovascular system
- Increased lean muscle
- Increased sex drive
- Faster recovery from injuries
- Regenerated nerve tissues
- Strengthened immune system
- Heightened energy levels
- Improved memory and mental clarity
How to Use Sermorelin Acetate:
- Sermorelin Acetate may be taken at least 30 minutes before or after food consumption
- Sermorelin Acetate prescriptions are typically indicated for nighttime, maximizing the body’s natural growth hormone cycle and stimulating the pituitary gland during REM sleep
- Available Sermorelin Acetate forms include Sermorelin injectable (lyophilized) and Sermorelin oral